Welcome to Early Childhood Options Community Programs Portal
In Summit County, we know that quality early care and learning is critical for young children, families, and the community. Early Childhood Options provides resources and supports to all the adults who educate and care for our youngest children – including teachers, child care providers and parents!
This website provides access to applications for the following services and community scholarships:
- Summit County Child Care Tuition Assistance
- Summit First Steps: Ages 0-3
- Summit PreK: Ages 3-5
- Right Start Apple Tree Scholarships- Early Childhood Educators
- Teacher Promise and Child Care Liaison- Early Childhood Educators
- Quality Improvement Funding- Early Childhood Directors
Early Childhood Options' mission is to improve the quality, affordability and availability of early childhood programs in Summit County. Together we work to ensure that young children and families in Summit County are valued, healthy and thriving!
** Please register to create an account and apply for the services and community scholarships.